Old May 12th 17, 12:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

On 05/11/2017 01:15 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/11/2017 11:37 AM, Bill W wrote:

snip

It's my hobby computer - photography & music. I decided I could stay
away for a bit, and take my time finding a way to recover it without
losing any of the tedious work I had done between the most recent
drive image, and the failure. (I don't need a PC to golf.)

I used to golf a little. No more than 4-6 rounds a week. I have some
fond memories of playing at the Dessert Inn. However, golf gave me up. I
cannot hit a ball without feeling a lot of pain in my knees. Therefore,
I went back to photography.

Maybe you should have taken golf lessons from Dorf? He didn't seem to
have any knee problems!

(For the humor challenged: "Dorf on Golf" is a 1987 comedy film starring
Tim Conway, Vincent Schiavelli and Michele Smith.)

--
Ken Hart