Old May 11th 17, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

On 5/11/2017 3:10 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 11 May 2017 13:15:39 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 5/11/2017 11:37 AM, Bill W wrote:

snip

It's my hobby computer - photography & music. I decided I could stay
away for a bit, and take my time finding a way to recover it without
losing any of the tedious work I had done between the most recent
drive image, and the failure. (I don't need a PC to golf.)

I used to golf a little. No more than 4-6 rounds a week. I have some
fond memories of playing at the Dessert Inn.

I assume you remember the calories and not the bogies at the "Dessert
Inn".

It could have been called that too.

--
PeterN