Old June 16th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Weapons are available for viewing, finally!

On 2011-06-16 07:13:19 -0700, Whisky-dave said:

On Jun 16, 12:06*am, Bowser wrote:
Apologies for the delay. The latest mandate for the Shoot-In, Weapons,
is available for viewing. Aim your browser here to see them:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/weapons

Now we need someone out there to peruse the pictures and fire off some
comments. And yes, targeted comments are best.

Savageduck:
01; I like the gun but not the background it's on they are too
similar.

I guess so. I was trying to create a period (1851) type effect and it
didn't quite come off.
Here is the pre-conversion version.
http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/1851Navy.jpg

02; Nice to know what the average American wears around the house ;-)

Well you never know when you can be attacked by one of those books.

03; When I first sore this I thought fuji400 film the colours remind
me of that film

Fields of green and blue.

Savageduck