Old August 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Arty Facting

Hi

I don't know if you know so I'll mention it anyway

Most GPS units have a measurement accuracy or inaccuracy.

It would be fine if it was consistent day-in & day-out, but it is not

It varies with signal and satellite availability and also with weather
conditions.

The reason I mention this is because you may return to bang the same co-ords
as on the GPS and be up to 30 yards from what you wanted to find. That
being said & writ GPS units are mega-phun!

As some posters have writ already the GPS clock (once it has settled down in
location) is v v v accurate This is the best to way to set your camera
clock.

Now a combo GPS & camera? Sheesh - that is a thought!

I believe MS set a researcher out with GPS and camera - I wonder what
happened to the project?

Arty Arty Artio

"Digital Photo" wrote in message
om...
I want to use a GPS to record the location where I took a picture. Do any

of
you know of one that records the location, and time when the waypoint is
marked?