Old November 17th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
mike johannsen

Default DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:25:44 -0800 (PST), acl
wrote:

On Nov 16, 4:17 pm, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:

http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

After reading that, I have to say that it is in fact a very
interesting paper. Thank you! I wonder how it was received in the
relevant research community.

Once a troll always a troll. Since that has nothing to do with photography his
trollness has been completely revealed. You all fell for it.

Not too bright, are you. Some people are smart enough to see them for what they
truly are. There's no artificial self-inflation about it. Just fact.