Old June 19th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Music on slideshow

wrote:
Bev wrote:
I'd like to find a simple programme that will enable me to add music
to my slideshow, Thanks.

Bev

Hey Bev, get Wondershare Slideshow Software to have a try! Add music
to your slideshow just need a simple click. It can be added for each
slide or as background music. Enjoy!
http://www3.photo2vcd.com

I think you'll find that ProShow has far more output options and rendering
quality second to none.
-But you don't have to take my word for it...
....Download the free trial and see for yourself.
Then you can make an informed decision, and you won't have to worry about my
bias, or anyone else's bias.

-Mark

www.pbase.com/markuson