Old May 4th 14, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

Default New development in photography

Excuse my language, but I recently saw a bumper sticker that sums up
many of life's problems, including this post about prints: "****
happens". My philosophy is simply this: when I see doggie droppings on
the sidewalk, I do not get angry, I do not yell and scream at the owner;
I just walk around it and go on my way. Perhaps that is merely the
serenity of old age.

Mort Linder

Tony Cooper wrote:
What's this describe?

"A photo that exists physically - IRL. A photo that is a
one-of-a-kind original that can be shared, exhibited and preserved. A
photo that no longer needs an electronic device to be seen."

Something new and innovative?
No, it's a print. Adorama, in their new mini-catalog describes what a
device does with an image from an iPhone photo. It makes a print.