Old March 21st 14, 01:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Mayayana

Default Adams at The Getty

| Martha and I have seen two (quite different) Adams exhibits in the Boston
area
| in the past eight or ten years. Both were well worth seeing.

I think I may have also seen those. At the MFA and
the Essex Museum? I greatly enjoyed the former exhibit,
maybe 3-4 years ago. The latter, probably about a year
ago, I found disappointing. There were lots of landscapes,
like beaches with sunlight playing on surfaces. Nothing
in that exhibit moved me. It seemed that he was really
just experimenting with light effects. If you saw that same
exhibit I'd be curious to hear your take on it.