Old March 9th 14, 10:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

Default Sony closes 2/3 of its stores in the U.S.

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 14:57:16 -0500, nospam wrote:

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Of course I snipped. The polite thing to do is snip away what is not
being responded to in order to make the response more readable.

tell peter that.

Well, you see, this is an open forum and anyone can read anything
posted here. I don't have to *tell* Peter anything.

normally yes. however, he has a problem with understanding the concept.

I don't think he has problems understanding the concept, it is just that
the difference between email end newsgroups is not clear to him.

--
Neil
Reverse ‘a’ and ‘r’