Old January 7th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

Default Please recommend a good Photo Web Site Engine

Well, I'm actually a professional software developer and I'm writing web
applications as well. So I realize how complicated and hard is to write a
good product. The question was to find something already written to avoid a
zero stage of development of my own web site. I can spend months doing that
instead of buying and improving some engine.

Thanks anyway.

Just D.

"ray" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:28:20 -0700, Just D wrote:

IMHO - if you want a "professionally looking photo web site" you had best
hire a professional web site developer to make you one. If you try to
produce one yourself, it will look like a home grown product.