Old May 1st 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jürgen Exner

Default can someone find me a Camera that has this demends ?

Over G wrote:
1) 28MM lens . )start with this mnumber

Any of the major camera manufactures has 28mm lenses

2( have azoom of 10 andmore.

That's somewhat harder to find. Most people consider zooms with a factor of
10 to be way too much of a compromise and rather carry 2 or 3 separate
lenses. Most major manufactures won't go beyond 7x or so.

3( LCD )turning around .

I don't think there are any digital cameras without an LCD

4(stabilizer.

Pentax has the stabilizer in the camera body instead of in the lens. Experts
are still arguing if lens or sensor is the better place for the stabilizer.

jue