Old February 19th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bill Graham

Default BAMBOO LOVES THE FAB 5D2!

On 2011-02-17 20:53:35 -0800, "Bill Graham" said:

Noons wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:14 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:48 pm, Noons wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:48 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On Feb 16, 5:13 am, Noons wrote:

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 16/02/2011 3:11 PM:

HDR,like it oughta be.

http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Photo...h#1188993192_x...

Anybody wanna guess how I made that one?

With a 5D2?

Seriously: it looks great. Well done!

Sarah, does your dad know you're on his computer? Miss ya,
sweetie.

I'll let the enormous stupidity of that remark stand on its own.

Ah, you're back. That'll teach ya to leave your computer
unattended. I appreciate the compliment, whoever it was from.

I don't leave my computer unattended.

I do, but I unplug the wire that goes from the main frame to the
modem. When disconnected from the outside world, it can't be
impregnated.......

Damn! Bill! What kind of people do you have in Oregon who would
impregnate a computer?
You would think they would use some sort of "protection".

With computers, their "sex organs" are very long....ASAMOF, they streatch
all over the world....:^)