Old December 20th 03, 08:09 PM
Mark Johnson

Default New Scenic Photos

"Chris Robisch" wrote:

welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. I would love to know what other
artists and photographic artists think. The details can be found at the
middle left of this page:

http://www.scenicprints.com/news/14DECEMBER2003C.htm

Thanks and best regards,
Chris

You realize this is a digital photo group, right? rec.photo.digital

I like the photos. It shows someone who understands not just the
conditions there, but what he wants the photo actually to look like,
as well - which is often different.

I think it's good work. And I, personally, at least, don't mind at all
that you point out your site, and these good photos. If you posted
these to the photo sharing sites, the folks there would be all over
you with praise. No question. If you want to see others, by
comparison, shooting landscapes, check out Art Wolfe's site.

Btw, the right click doesn't really help you. It just discourages
navigation. All someone has to do is copy the image from the TI
folder.

My own site is scenic-route.com, though I don't generally make a habit
of mentioning that.