Old March 24th 12, 11:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Andrew Reilly

Default [SI] New mandate needed

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:38:09 -0400, tony cooper wrote:

I'll throw another in the pot: Opposites...an image that contains
something that is the opposite of another part of the image.

Or, Pairs...an image that contains two things that are alike in some
aspect, but not duplicates.

Or, Play...we've done Work, so we could follow that up with play.

Or, Sound...something that visually says it makes noise.

nice

Extending pairs to general repetitions, echoes and series.

Art and Science.

Art vs Science.

Black and white photographs of dogs (I have many of these ;-)

Constructed beauty. (something man-made or technological, rather than
naturally occurring.)

Cheers,

--
Andrew