Old March 24th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default [SI] New mandate needed

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:19:30 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:
: On 2012-03-23 14:48 , Robert Coe wrote:
: On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:31:59 -0400, wrote:
: : On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:02:56 -0400, Alan Browne
: wrote:
: :
: :
: :ideas? Please post here for the committee to consider.
: :
: : Taxis
: : On the Road
: : Album Cover
: : Man's man
:
: Taxis?? Where in our area are there any interesting taxis?
:
: Occasionally one sees a slightly interesting bus. But one hardly ever has
: a camera in one's hand on such an occasion.
:
: Instead of harping on his suggestions, what are yours?

Alan, if I've said something to offend you, I apologize. I really don't know
what it was, but this was only one of several snide or hostile comments you've
directed at me recently.

As for my response to Bowser, he and I live in the same metropolitan area,
where the taxis are as boring as they are anywhere. (A few years ago, the
mayor of Boston made a campaign promise to demand that all taxis in the city
be the same color - white.) I'm confident that Bowser recognizes this and took
my attempt at humor in the spirit in which it was intended.

Bob