Old August 18th 10, 09:08 PM
IanG IanG is offline
Junior Member

I'm deliberately being rude posting before the quote
because the whole NewsGroup system stinks, there's now too many ways to access, some say post before the quote others after.

Posts like these 2 of Keith's show up via PhotoBanter but not via a News Group reader, they will later no doubt.

Keith knows me personally so he'll know my rant is sincere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroom User View Post
Do any of you have a favorite photo paper for general use?
I have some ilford Multigrade resin papers at the moment, but I want to try some fiber paper as well, but which to choose?
Which paper developers are a good general choice? It does not matter if liquid or powder developers.
I think that choosing a good paper and process chemistry and then keeping with them should be a good way to learn.
To the OP

My favourite paper since the demise of Record Rapid has to be Forte Polywarmtone, I bought in bulk, I have 75 sheets left 16"x12" but maybe 150 sheets of larger sizes so possibly another 300+ sheets 16"X12" when cut down to size. Luckily Mirko hpes to make more

IAn

Last edited by IanG : August 18th 10 at 09:14 PM.