Old August 15th 14, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop
PeterN[_5_]

Default Adobe Grrr

On 8/14/2014 9:06 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 02:27:44 -0400, PeterN wrote:
: ccI have a photography subscription to CC. When I tried to download
: a brush from the CC market I was told that market items are only
: available to paid subscribers, and was asked if I want to upgrade.
: Isn't a photography subscription a paid subscription. I posed the
: question on the contact Adobe live chat, but was told it was a
: technical problem. Has anyone else had that experience?
:
: TIA

And the surprise is ????? Surely we all knew that this was the
intended/inevitable consequence of the PS move to the "cloud".

Bob

The only surprise is the failure to disclose up front.

--
PeterN