Old December 29th 12, 11:32 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

Default Nikon 3100, 3200, 600, 800, or 7000 and why

On 28-Dec-12 23:15, Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:54:12 -0600, Anon wrote:
: On 12/28/2012 6:03 PM, Kwincay Ercolinowitz wrote:
:
: That is because you are a retarded asshole.
:
: Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
: filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup. I don't have
: time for idiotic trolls.

He'll probably be back in the nut house soon enough anyway.

You enjoy the nut house because the nuts always wind up in your mouth.

His mother must have managed to get him a Christmas furlough.

And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right
quick that friggin whore.