Old December 29th 12, 12:03 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

Default Nikon 3100, 3200, 600, 800, or 7000 and why

On 28-Dec-12 18:31, Savagedick wrote:
I can't help but feel that anyone who asks for advice about that range
of cameras is not the "semi-pro" group. A semi-pro wannabee, maybe.

To me, a semi-pro is someone who routinely sells their photographs but
is not a photographer as a full-time profession. Their income from
photography is ancillary to their income in some other job.

I couldn't have stated it better or in plainer language.

That is because you are a retarded asshole.