Old January 18th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default photoshop dvd problem

wrote in message
i received the 'best of photoshop user dvd - the 7th year' and can't
get it to run: a message saying i need a plug in pops up. i called
the company that makes it "photoshopvideos.com" and they want me to
buy a $30 software to run it! does anyone know what plug in i need
and where to get it for free? i have tried wmp 10, real and free
quicktime.

tia ... steve

Before someone who actually used that software steps up and answer your
question, can you please elaborate on exactly what happens after you
inserted the DVD disk into the drive so that we may be able to figure it out
for you?

Did your software DVD player come up?

If not, what software came up?

What exactly was the message? (word for word please).

Wannabe
=======