Old May 28th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Gene S. Berkowitz[_2_]

Default PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

In article 200805281014368930-not@dotcom, says...
On 2008-05-28 03:03:43 -0700, PS said:

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

The composition of some of these photos are nice. I just can't for the
life of me figure out why anyone would want to look at 240 SEPIA
pictures. B&W? Yes. Color? Of course. Sepia?? Maybe one or two. All of
them?

The shots of illuminated signs in sepia were especially diconcerting
("I remember the old days when light was made with electricity")...

--Gene