Old March 3rd 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Art

Default Mamiya c330, relative value of accessories

Ebay is your friend. Search on completed auctions and ignore ones where no
one bought anything. But none of it is worth much these days.

"Valerie Kolbert" wrote in message
. ..
I have a number of Mamiya C330s and am planning on selling a couple of
them. But I don't know how to evaluate the relative value of some of teh
accessories. I have both a prism finder and a "sports finder" that looks
like the prism but uses mirrors instead of a big hunk of glass. Which one
of these is considered to be the more desirable? Or perhaps the more
valuable? I'm inclined to sell the prism just because it is heavier.

Thaks in advance for any advice.

Matt
www.traskphoto.com