Old July 13th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
measekite

Default CANON S3 & SONY H5

If you read multiple reviews from different sources and used the camera
in the store you would find out that the FZ7 focus is much faster, the
usable features are richer even though the S3 has more features but many
are fluff and the ergonomics, menu configuration, size and weight and
street price are better. Additionally you get the lens hood included.

Talal Itani wrote:

Many recommended to me the Panasonic Z7. I was not aware that Panasonic
makes quality digital cameras. I checked dpreview. Canon S3 is highly
recommended. Sony H5 is also highly recommended. Panasonic Z7 is
recommended, but not highly.

"per" wrote in message

I have found that Panasonic tends to give violet skin colors, and Canon
tend to give violet flowers a red color.
/per