Old December 25th 18, 04:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 21:57:45 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 12/23/2018 6:41 PM, Bill W wrote:
This is no smoking gun, or even a clear accusation, but it does point
out a problem:

https://www.androidauthority.com/dxo...lesome-805633/

I understand what is being said. I am not sure that the author has not
dog in that fight.
I remember when Consumer Reports incorrectly gave a Miranda camera a
terrible rating. That rating put the company out of business.
However, if a company is being accused of taking bribes, the accuser
ought to provide proof of that statement.

Yes, I hope that there was clear evidence of something like that to
back up nospam's unambiguous statement. But apparently there is no
such evidence.

Eric Stevens