Old November 19th 17, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default HDR rainforest

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:46:58 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

What do you think about this pictu
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malays...img.php?pic=10

Photomatix Pro with five RAW images (0EV, +- 2EV, +-4EV);
"photographic" setting.

The water of the waterfall and the sky on top are very bright, while the
shadow areas in the trees are very dark.

I agree with you but my first reaction was to try to double the size
of the image. I think it would have a different impact then. Even so,
I would like to be able to see a little more deeply into the shadows
of the trees. I would also like to see more detail of the clouds and
sky but suspect there is none there to resolve.

Eric Stevens