Old July 27th 04, 09:32 PM
Stephen H. Westin

Default Fast, I mean Fast, color film?

Al Denelsbeck writes:

There's an effect I desperately want to try and capture on film, but
it's exceptionally dim and short-lived. Experiments with 400 speed film
produced virtually nothing.

Are there any color films, print or slide, that push well? I mean,
really well? Like 3200 or better? Detail is not a serious issue, contrast
not a problem, but light sensitivity is paramount.

I know about T-Max 3200, and actually have a way outdated roll
someone gave me. But I'd like to catch this in color, if possible.

Ideas? Experiences?

Three cameras loaded with T-Max, each with a color filter?

--
-Stephen H. Westin