Old February 16th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Pictures Perthshire Scotland

"Malcolm Stewart" wrote in
message ...
"Ric Trexell" wrote in message
Lots of the women have emigrated, and are now doing weather
forecasts or are presenters on TV based in London.

What makes you think of LF ? The slight vignetting?
They've been posted to other newsgroups.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

************************************************** ************
I thought they were not as sharp as you would expect from a LF camera.
Since they are on other newsgroups, they could be anything. To tell you

the
truth, some of them were not as good as my 35mm scans with an Epson

flatbed
scanner. Ric in Wisconsin.

You ought to see the critical comments in other newsgroups.

Well, regardless of format or technical issues, they are a mundane set of
snapshots, at best.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com