Old January 10th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Canon or Casio - help us chose

Im not looking at any for myself I have a sony w5 but if I were I would
look at the new Kodak dual lens 23 and 3x zoom, the 23mm does 180
panaramic by auto stitching, in camera, 3 shots together, a 5mp under
400 I believe, it should be out soon. It has enough unique features
that I now might consider it. Even the 23mm extra lens feature alone,
gives it the widest P&S lens available , just that makes it a
consideration for me. With 180 panaramics you have a whole new type of
photography to explore. I bet its a #1 seller this year.