Old September 26th 04, 05:37 AM
Bigolhomo

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:25:35 GMT, "Darrell Larose"
wrote:

"Bigolhomo" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:27:54 GMT, "Darrell"
wrote:

I have over 100 positive feedback, 100% PERFECT, no neutrals, nothing.

When
I deal with someone that has no feedback I ask them to ship it to me then

will pay.(before I bid) When I get it (I have every time) I pay them
promptly and give them their first well deserved feedback.

I know I've done this at least a half a dozen times. Why do you think I

am a
scammer?

My theory is, what's the point of the trustworthiness system of feedback,

if
you can't look at it and trust someone? I have never gotten burned. I

am
at no risk, I'm honest, why shouldn't I do this?

You're confusing honest with stupid. If you can find people to agree
to this, more power to you, but it's not because they're honest I can
tell ya that much.

You really think ebay feedback is an indication of a person's
character? What an honest assumption to make.

So if feedback is the only requirement, how does a new buyer or sell use
eBay? Many eBay frauds start with the con artist building his/her rating by
selling small items, or by buying small items. They get let's say a 100%
feedback on 30 items. They can now pull the sting.

What does this have to do with a seller sending an item before payment
is sent?

Bigolhomo