Old December 9th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
John Smith[_5_]

Default Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-D Lens - MINT Condition !! - 2 days left!!!

Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-D Lens - MINT Condition !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=002

Even though there was nothing wrong with this lens, I just sent it into
Nikon for a CLA in preparation for this sale. I pride myself on only selling
things in PRISTINE condition.

I'm only selling this lens to raise cash for other purchases and I don't
need this focal length any longer. It is a WONDERFUL lens! It is extremely
sharp!

Good luck!