Old June 4th 13, 06:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Richard Knoppow

Default Around North America - pictures

wrote in message
On Friday, May 24, 2013 12:36:31 AM UTC-7, allPhoto wrote:
I had a chance to spent some time on a cruise ship
traveling around

North America,

so wanted to share some pictures from the trip; hope you
will enjoy

it!

Nice photos! Thanks for sharing them. The group here is
pretty dead, isn't it. We had great discussions a few years
ago, Richard Knoppow a constructive influence. Another era.
Anyone out there still interested in old Dagors still making
good pictures... how to clear up the brown thorium coloring
in aero ektars... resolution of various classical lenses...
? - Larry Whatley

FWIW, I still look at the group but I think most of the
old participants have gone to mailing lists or web forums
(fora?). No spam and a lot of ISP's don't carry Usenet any
more.
The rather rapid change to digital photography also put
a couple of nails in the coffin.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL