Old January 13th 18, 08:38 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
nospam

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

In article , pjp
wrote:

I use a copy of Paintshop Pro 7. Partially because well over a decade or
so ago now I came in possession of a "cracked" copy you can simply copy
and run, That makes it so easy to install with the only issue ever
arising was a "permissions" issue after some Win version upgrade on a
folder that was easily cured. I like it because it's so "clean", small
footprint, fast and full featured and does what I want it to, easily.
I've never found a reason to switch to anything else.

no, you like it because you stole it and didn't have to pay for it.