Old January 13th 18, 05:15 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
mick[_3_]

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 13/01/2018 15:50:39, Eco Clean wrote:
- Mayayana wrote:

I just tried it out. A 600pt capital A in verdana
printed about 6" high.

Yes. You are right. It's a math problem. Not a design problem.

Powerpoint is perfect for design. Design isn't the problem.

How do I print to 12x18 scale on multiple sheets of smaller 8.5x11 paper?

Set your page size to custom and enter the size you want.
Word or Publisher will do it if you have one of those.
Or one of these free programs.
http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/...es/106155.aspx
Set your page size to custom and enter the size you want. Printing
large posters on small paper will usually put crop marks on the smaller
pieces of paper so you can align them.

--
mick