Old May 30th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Cannon A60 owners - Can you confirm timelapse option for me?

In article ,
DHB wrote:

On 30 May 2006 07:18:37 -0700, "pauly" wrote:

On the other hand many of the Canon Sxx do have this feature
built into the camera, I think they call it an "Intervalometer".

Here is a useful site to search by camera feature(s):

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

The S60 & S70 have that feature but I did not check the
details of available intervals.

For the S-60, it is one to 60 minutes. It does not support intervals
less than a minute. One other thing, if you are going to do such a
trick for a prolonged time, you need to hook up to a non-interuptible
power source. The camera is on all the time and the battery will not
last long that way.