Old December 18th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
JC Dill

Default New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:57:55 +1100, "Wayne J. Cosshall"
wrote:

Ok, I get your point, though i can't help thinking you really don't need
to be so rude about it.

Rude? I didn't see anything rude.

It seems that perhaps you have a problem with your overly cluttered
page's content being called "crap" but really, to the visitor, that's
exactly what it is. It's cluttering up the page and making it very
hard for them to find any valuable content.

Frankly, I find it very ironic that your site claims to be a reference
site for "Web design" given the site's own very poor design.

jc

~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA