Old December 9th 06, 04:41 PM
Sergei_Shablovsky Sergei_Shablovsky is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halbrainerd
I have a Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite enlarger (XDUR413000), Optoscan film
scanner (DUR414050), Labom Table (XDUR413037), Picto Table Mount
(XDUR413027), Pictochrome Probe (XDUR413022), Pictobox Shutter
(XDUR413026), and a Pictobox (XDUR413010). I also have the manual for the
Pictochrom Plus Elite, Optoscan, and drop table.

I live in southwest Virginia and due to the value of the equipment,
believe it best if someone is iinterested they should come get it, or
perhaps I could deliver it.

Even unreasonable offers will be considered, so do not let the original
cost keep you from making an offer.
Hello!

What is price for
Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite
+ Picto Table Mount
+ Pictochrome Probe
+ Pictobox Shutter
+ Pictobox

What accessories is included?

Please, if this possible, send to me more detalied photos about
Lens carrier
Lens view (trought, frontside, backside)
Pictobox (view from diffuser)
Femoneg film carrier (closer view)
Enlager column (rear view)
Spare dichroic filters (closer view)
Negative holders & inserts (closer view)
Lens holder (tube)

My email is Sergei.Shablovsky_AT_7active.com