Old March 21st 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John J

Default Schneider 210mm Angulon.

Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
In article ,
John J wrote:
No problem. Information is most important. I've been on a network
messaging system of sone kind sice 1976. My skin is thick to whiners and
you ain't one of 'em,.

So, you know, if you walk into a restaurant, and everyone is talking
quietly, you probably have good enough manners to not start shouting
even if that's what you'd do in a loud bar.

Did I mess up somewhere?

Good manners for *this* "network messaging system" require that you not
top-post, and that you edit quoted material for relevance and respond
inline and at the bottom -- not the top.

Just for the record, I top-posted when I saw the author was Erie. I know
Erie, and was trying to be accommodating to his top-post.

Please exhibit good manners when posting to Usenet henceforth, and
remember that what constitutes good manners depends on where you happen
to be and what conventions the people who were there before you happened
to establish.

Frankly, I do not believe I earned such a condescending message. I will
look back to find if I did, indeed, mess up somewhere other than the one
top-post to Erie.

As I wrote first, the good information I've found here for a very long
time is very much appreciated, and I hope I have contributed with my
admittedly modest LF expertise.

best,
john