Old December 21st 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mr Microphone

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

"John Navas" wrote in message

Not if you use commercial grade Velcro tape. I've had speakers hanging
off my monitor that way for years without a problem.

Velcro still has a chemical adhesive back that even the slightest
condensation could weaken and eventually lead to a nasty mess on the floor
of one's dwelling.

Screws, rivets or machine screws are the only way to go besides who's gonna
know? Hit the exposed screw or nut heads with some coal black "Shake and
Shoot" and you're good to go.

'Nuff said...