Old August 23rd 05, 05:29 PM
Brian C. Allen

Cordovero wrote:
BCA,

Just be prepared for the fact that the FZ30 is a lot bigger than the S2 IS.
I held the S2 IS and the FZ20 in my hands, and they were totally different
beasts (pics on the net don't tell the story), and the FZ30 is bigger than
the FZ20.

I prefer bigger cameras, but I will say that the S2 IS (which I've had for a
week) is something I'd throw in a (big)jacket pocket on my way to something
like a family event, while the FZ30 is something I'd have to think twice
about travelling with at all, especially if by plane.

The FZ30 is virtually identical in both size and mass to the Canon
Pro90IS, so it is what I am already used to.

BCA