Old August 23rd 05, 01:51 AM
Brian Allen

I just wanted to be clear that I am not interested in any of the other FZ
cameras because they do not have ALL of the Pro90IS features, nor do any of
the other Canon cameras.

BCA

"Brian Allen" wrote in message
I have been holding on getting a new ZLR until I found one that had all of
the features of the Canon Pro90IS that I currently use. I already get
fantastic 8x10 prints using this camera, but I wanted something with much
higher resolution and all of the features. the FZ30 is the first in the FZ
line to have all of the features.

I have seen many complaints already about noise issues with the FZ30. I
know the Canon Pro90IS, though old technology, produced good quality
images.

How does the picture noise of the FZ30 compare to that of the Pro90IS?

BCA