Old May 29th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Which side of your brain owns you? (Colour v. words)

On 29-05-09 11:08, Pat wrote:
On May 27, 2:05 pm, Alan
wrote:
Some time ago I mentioned this test...

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

There is a better "test" out there if you want to have fun with it.

I can get you to answer a question incorrectly, very simply.

I will scroll down and type the same word 3 times. You must say them
out loud. Simple, just say the word 3 times.

Then scroll down and there will be a question. Read it and answer it
as quickly as possible. Very simple.

I not only got it (water) as near instantly as possible, I noted your
grammar mistake in passing too. ;-)

That is not a "better "test"" IMO. The color/word test more challenging
to most people even after they've tried it a couple times.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.