Old August 18th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people
David Ruether

Default Nikon D100, D2X or Kodak DCS Pro 14N ???

"30magic" wrote in message oups.com...
In addition to looking at an Kodak DCS Pro 14N I am looking at possibly
getting the D100 or D2x. While I understand there major differences
perhaps I just need some more help in macking this decision. I'm
photographing nature scenes, natural beauty, mountains, flowers,
animals and my kids. Which will get me the best results? I'd guess
the 14N but I only assume that due to the megapixels of the camera.
Any thougts, anybody???

Thanks,

Tim

Anyone interested in a Kodak DCS Pro14N body for $750-$800...?
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether