Old September 11th 04, 02:11 AM

Hi, thanks for the information. I will try it when it is available!

Can I also request to bring back the ability to define custom
thumbnail size? I prefer 'square' thumbnail size, such as 96x96. I
take a lot of vertical pictures and I don't want them to be compressed
by the default 80x60 thumbnail selection... The defaults in version 6
works ok if most of the pictures are horizontal...

Thanks again.

Raymond

In rec.photo.digital James Addison wrote:

Raymond,

We have updated our resizing code in the upcoming ACDSee 7, which is due out
in a few weeks. You should notice improvements - resizing being only one of
them. I suggest you download the trial when it becomes available, should
you wish to re-compare. Release == Soon.

Thanks for your comments - we're always interested in improving our
products.