Old November 11th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default best film holders?

"Scott Norwood" wrote in message
I'm in the market for some more 4x5 film holders. I have a mix of
"Fidelity" and "Riteway" holders that are both fine. I also have
a 1-2 of each that leak light (why?) which I do not use for that
reason.

What type should I get and is there a recommended source for used
ones? B&H Photo wants nearly $100 for two new ones, which is insane.

(And if anyone wants to get rid of half a dozen or so film holders,
let me know.)
.

Of course, dunno where you are, Scott. But check the craigslist category
for photography stuff in your area. I myself have picked up a number of 4x5
film holders through craigslist.