Old November 21st 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Eddie

Default buying a ~ $1100 SLR - which one and why?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm so tired of my old Olypmus "brownie" that takes seconds to decide
when to grab an image - I want to get back to a SLR type body.

Cannon/Olympus/Nikon/Sony ???????? Any testimonials of happy users
or flames from unhappy owners?

Thanks for any advice - Mark

I have the Olympus E500. But then, for the price I paid in Dubai, you might
get the Canon or Nikon in the US for same price.

I'm happy with mine so far but much more work to do yet. You will get
flooded with Canon and Nikon suggestions.

Eddie