Old June 26th 04, 01:19 AM
parv

Default [SI] I miss...

in message ,
wrote Sabineellen ...

Parv - nice image. Looks like a hot place. Not much to say about
it, really. would've been nice had the people walking away didn't
exist in the image, they distract too much from the two guys
facing each other.

This is not one of the better pictures of the event (see below), but
it depicted the event per mandate.

Other pictures that i took...

Seems quite blurry, forgot where i was focusing:
http://tenshian.pair.com/parv/tmp/wv-day-1-a-flat.jpg

One of the four better photos of the event:
http://tenshian.pair.com/parv/tmp/wv-day-3-a-flat.jpg

I could not get a decent scan of a photo, four colorful front right
sides, which has better composition than "wv-day-1-a-flat" or the SI
entry. Scans of that photo had heavy red overcast (blame the crappy
IBM IdeaScan).

Also, the panoramic aspect ratio feels somewhat forced.

Just plain cropping of ~4x6" print.

All in all feels like a hot day

Indeed it was hot Jun 20th, West Virginia Day, in Martinsburg; event
was "Cruise-In", a show of automobiles pre-1980.

My favourite car was an English red TVR (no picture taken); it had
very beautiful awe-inspiring outline; i think much like this one ...

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ga...s_2003/tvr.jpg

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do