Old May 18th 17, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default A few more from Yosemite

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| Technical note: I see the images but need to set
| "No Style". I also wonder about the and . Maybe
| some kind of software is inserting those? They serve
| no purpose and make it harder to copy the link.
|
| The "No Style" is a Fujifilm EXIF header group in the RAW (RAF) files,

I meant No Style in the browser. Dropbox is doing something
that hides the images from me, but if I go to View - Style
- No Style to drop out the CSS then I can see it. I just
mentioned that in case others have trouble.

no need to drop out css.

however, if cookies are blocked (and you've said you do that), then
dropox will display a signup popup, which can easily be dismissed.

| The " & " are standard Usenet UTF-8 URL (link) delimiters and I use
| them to prevent broken URL links. However, some nonconforming Usenet
| clients will still break URLs even if the delimiters are used. I just
| do what I can to prevent that.

Not a big deal. I just find it easier to click-select the line
to paste in a browser, while the brackets require a
more careful drag-select.

no need to copy/paste. the link should be directly clickable. if not,
get a better newsreader.