Old August 1st 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default New Mandate: Interesting (see description)

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:43:17 +1000, The pixel Bandit wrote:
: Bowser wrote:
:
: "Robert Coe" wrote in message
: ...
: On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Noons
: wrote:
: : On Jul 31, 11:33 am, Robert Coe wrote:
: :
: : which we all have to get along, or it ceases to be fun.
: :
: : Bob
: :
: : I'm truly amazed you're still here, if you're after "fun".
:
: Touché, I guess. But then what's your excuse (for staying)? Your campaign
: against people posting to aus.photo seems to have largely petered out.
:
: Why don't you send something to the Shoot-In next time? Or do you,
: under a
: different name? I never figured you for a sock, but you never know.
:
: First rule of the shoot-in: trolls have endless hours to complain about
: it but no time at all to shoot and submit.
:
: So someone who once upon a time could have been correctly
: described as a prolific poster to shootin ...who thinks this
: management is stuffing it up even worse than the last and
: decides to protest about the dismal decline in submissions
: they lamely tried to cover up by taking three pics instead of
: one as submissions...

FWIW, the "previous management" also accepted three pictures. I think it's A
Good Thing, and you're the only one I've seen complain about it.

: And straight away they are a troll?

If the shoe fits, ...

: Get a life Bowser. And for God's sake stop re-posting this
: crap all over Usenet will you?

It's a thankless task. And I guess some claim that your administration wasn't
very well regarded.

Bob