Old March 15th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Chris Savage

Default Space Shuttle Endeavor Launch 11mar08

On 2008-03-14, Andrew MacPherson wrote:
(Buy_Sell) wrote:

Wow, where was that guy standing to get that shot?

Your guess is as good as mine! :-) Given the website I suspect it's an
official photographer working within the base. The angle on that shot
probably means the camera was quite a long way away, but much closer than
the public are ever allowed to get. I'm guessing a rather large piece of
telephoto glass was involved too!

I'm guessing the 'guy' was several hundreds of metres from his camera.

http://www.pdnpulse.com/2008/03/liftoff-on-wire.html

--
Chris Savage Kiss me. Or would you rather live in a
Gateshead, UK land where the soap won't lather?