Old November 27th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom
Dave

Default WTB: Jobo 3010 expert drum

wrote:
Would be nice if you have the foot pump too, but it's not necessary.
Hope someone has one they'd like to get rid of. I just got a second
hand CPP-2 and would love to start playing with it. I might have to
break down and get a new drum otherwise. Guess I can wait til after
Christmas. :-(
Matthew
Redmond, WA

I have to have my daughter check for me, but I'm sure I have a 3010 that
has never had any chemicals in it. Cleaning sponge included.The thing I
need her to check for is the foot pump which I also have, but need to
locate.

Contact me by E-Mail if you are interested. Will sell for reasonable
offer, but not going to give it away. I'd rather donate it,

Best,
Dave